What is your life motto?
- You are the main character of your story. Act like it.
- Everything in moderation, even moderation.
- Change is the nature of the universe.
- It’s better to laugh about it than cry about it.
- The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
- The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
- Acquire experiences, not objects.
- Accept what you can’t change, change what you can’t accept.
- Always leave a party while you’re still having fun.
- If you wait for perfect conditions, you’ll never get anything done.
- The only constant is change.
- Live and let live.
- In the end, it will be ok. If things aren’t OK, then it isn’t the end.
- So far so good.